Tuesday, October 5, 2010

7 Month Old!

My baby girl is 7 months old! She is also phenomenal! She wants to walk SO bad! I don't think it will be much longer. I also think she has a tooth getting close. But I have thought that many times before. It seems like she has been "teething" since she was 3 months old! She is so mobile now, she loves to drag herself around on the floor. Last night Jeff was crawling around on the floor pretending to be a dog, and panting. Stella started mimicking him and was opening her mouth like him. It was so cute, and hilarious!

Stella LOVES Tomatoes. She likes them in pieces and pureed baby food style. She is such a piggy. I think she does like acidic type foods. Sunday we were at Paul & Linda's house for Casey's Birthday/Going Away. Casey decided we should let her taste a slice of lemon. Oh yea, she LOVED IT! lol She is goofy.

I will post video soon, I promise!

Here are a few pics from this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment