Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So many words!

Stella is saying more & more words everyday! She does a whole lot of two word phrases and quite a few three word sentences. Like I have said a million times, I can't write it all down! This morning she woke up and when I went in she said Hi! Which isn't anything new, but just so sweet. Then we went in to see Daddy, he was putting his socks on. So, I asked Stella what daddy was doing. She said Put socks.

Last week I painted her toes for the first time. I was amazed she sat still. So I told her Don't touch! For the rest of the day she would show off her toes and say Mama. She would also say Ooooooh! And Don't Touch. Then after hearing it a couple times she can now say Mama paint toes.

She was pretending this morning. She ha a plastic lid that resembled a bowl and a crochet hook. She seemed to be acting like the lid was a bowl and the hook was a straw or a spoon. She was saying Mmmmm good! It's so cute, and I love it when she says Thank you very much. Thank you much is what comes out, but its so sweet. Nobody coached her to say it with the very much, she just picked that up all by herself.

Last night I read her one of her new books, My mommy Hung the moon. I think the repeat the title 2 or 3 times. By the end of the book she was saying Mama Hung moon. She is so bright, it really fits that her name means star.

She also really loves the nursery rhyme Hey diddle diddle. She loves the part about the cow jumping over the moon. We went to Borders last weekend and the have a huge cow jumping over the moon hanging from the ceiling. She really liked it. She can say Cow Jumping! With a huge emphasis on jumping!

I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment