Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Stella Sweetheart

Stella has been so sweet lately, well she is always sweet. I just love her so much. I wanted to share a few things she has said/done lately. Yesterday I met her and my dad and Vivian at school when he picked her up. She came up to me and whispered I have a surprise for you. It’s in my shoe! (She didn’t have any pockets) So, I asked what it was and she said, A rock! She had picked it up on the playground and stuck it in her shoe so she could save it for me. It was so wonderful and I love it.

She has been collecting the Wizard of Oz toys in the happy meals for the last week and a half. She loves them and is very interested in watching the movie. Myself and I think my mom told her she might not be old enough to watch the movie yet. I didn’t think she was that worried about it. A couple days ago in the car on the way to school she said, “Mommy I need to talk to you about the Wizard of Oz.” I said, “Yes, Baby?” She said, “I am not going to be scared of it and I don’t know why you won’t let me watch it.” She said it very matter of fact. It was so adorable. I think I am going to let her watch it this weekend, and have popcorn for the first time. J


Then maybe a week ago we were getting ready to leave the house and running late again. I was so frustrated and I was venting out loud. Mostly feeling sorry for myself, “ Blah, blah, blah nobody cares about me.” So, about 5 minutes pass and Stella says, “ Mommy I care about you.” “Always.” It was like melt your heart sweet. I am so blessed to have this amazing girl and I hope I can help her stay so sweet and caring. She is a true joy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment