Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray!

Well, My Amazing Daughter Stella can CLAP! Holy moly she is growing up so fast. She is just so smart! I can't believe she can clap. She had been trying for a while, but ended up just clasping her hands together and swinging them up and down. There are so many things I want to blog about her, but I always forget. Dangit. She is still not sleeping well at night. Still don't have any teeth though. I wish we could go back to the 10 - 11 hour nights we had a while ago. :( It's ok though, she is perfectly healthy and amazing, and that is enough for me! We are so blessed! She was a Dalmatian puppy for Halloween! She was so cute in her costume. I made the ears, and the tutu.



She can stand up in her pack in play, and then hold on to the sides and walk all the way around. She is really good with her balance when she stands up holding on to something. She can walk if she's holding onto her push toy. She loves her Strawberry Shortcake Princesses book! She also LOVES to eat, just like her mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment