Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Astounding Daughter

Stella is the most wonderful thing I have ever done. She is a gorgeous, smart, funny & happy baby. I cannot believe she will be 9 months old on Saturday!! She is very close to standing on her own, but not quite! She loves to dance! I really have to get a video of her dancing soon. She did have her first accident where she bled last night. It was awful, but it always is when she gets hurt or is very sick. I am not sure what happened, she was laying on me and I was flat on the floor. She was crawling forward off of me, and somehow smacked her face on the floor. She was screaming bloody murder. I kept looking at her face, and it looked fine but she didn't calm down. Then I saw the blood coming out of her mouth. I freaked, but some how kept it together pretty well! I got a wet rag, but couldn't tell where it was coming from. We got a flash light, and saw that the little piece of skin that connects her top lip to her gum had somehow gotten split. Poor thing! She calmed down once she had a paci, and it stopped bleeding pretty fast!
I would also like to explain how freaking amazing it is when I pick her up and she squeezes me. To have my love reciprocated by her is such an incredible feeling. Especially when she wakes up in the morning and I go to pick her up out of the crib. She makes this excited sound and then just hugs me. I love that little girl to pieces!
Tonight she couldn't decide which paci she wanted to use. So she would spit one out, put another one in. It was so funny. I'll post the video.

P.S. Still no teeth, I officially quit guessing when they are coming in. I will let you know when she actually has some.

No comments:

Post a Comment