Friday, April 15, 2011

Slides are Fun!

We walked to George Rogers Park a few nights ago and Stella got to go down some small slides. She loved it! She hasn't been too thrilled with the swings at the park lately, so I am glad she at least likes the slide! Got some good video of that.



She is saying more words and doing new stuff every day! She is very good at signing "more", and I am working on a few other signs too! She has done the sign for please a couple times, and she picked up on "all done" really quick too. I have a video of her signing more, will try to get it up soon. She had her first stomach virus last week, she was throwing up starting at 2 a.m. all the way til 11 a.m. the next day. She did a LOT of sleeping. Then Jack caught it, then Jeff, then me & mom. I will have to post more later, can't remember what else I wanted to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment