Friday, September 28, 2012

So Proud!


My girl is getting so big! I am incredibly proud of her. We started a new routine last week where I would rock her for a few minutes then put her in her bed and let her fall asleep there. I still have stayed in the room with her, but we have made a lot of progress. I told her if she did it for 10 days she would get a super special surprise. She got a surprise every morning, but today (day 10) she got a special sign and I played “Lo Hicimos – We Did it!” the Dora song. Then she got a Snow White dress up dress and a little snow white doll. She has really done great. Hopefully we can start working towards me making my way out of the room as she falls asleep. Nervous about that.


She has been so cute lately. Last week we were up in the morning and she was sitting with me, my stomach growled really loud and I said, “Did you hear that?” She said, “Was that the little baby?” It was so cute and hilarious. She sings the cutest songs. She is so hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment