Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Adorable 6 Month Old

Wow, I cannot believe my baby girl is going to be 6 months on Saturday! That is so crazy. But she is one amazing little girl. She is sitting up on her own, army crawling/scooting, if you put your hands out she will pull herself up, loves solid food, does a good job with her sippy cup. It's hard to remember all the amazing things she does EVERY day! I wish I could blog every second! Maybe soon if I get a new cell phone I will be able to do that! She still hasn't really laughed yet, just a couple small cough sounding chuckles. She loves the jumperoo, she also really likes the lamb mobile above her bed. The mobile doesn't put her to sleep, but it does make her happy! She is such a well behaved baby, and almost always happy. She has now had Bananas, Pears, Sweet Potatoes, Squash, Peaches, Avocados, Peas, Dill Pickle (not baby food style), Apple, Carrots and Mangos. She has liked every single one!
She is almost out of 6m size clothes, 6-9m are fitting pretty good. She loves it when I sing She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain, and Skinamarkiny Dinky Dink!

No comments:

Post a Comment