Saturday, February 5, 2011

Light of my life

I am constantly amazed by the things Stella does every single day. Thankfully I have blogger on my phone and I can post whenever I think of something. Sometimes when she wakes up in the middle of the night, I pick her up and rock her, and she does this heart melting little yawn. It's one of the sweetest things I've ever heard.

Today I sat on the couch with her on my lap and we ate tortilla chips and watched antiques roadshow. :) *Sigh*

She is also going to walk so soon! She is starting to stand up for 10 seconds at a time. She just started standing on her own in the last week but only for a couple seconds at a time.

So excited, I got the stuff for her 1st birthday party invitations today. The theme is duckies!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment