Monday, July 11, 2011

1,2,3,4,5,6...

I totally forgot that Stella can also COUNT! To at least 6 in a row all by herself. I knew she could say the number two, because she does when you count to 3. I was counting to 3 the other day and I stopped and she kept going all the way to 6! I was like OMG! It is crazy. She has a tool bench toy at my mom's house that counts to 10 when you push the "nails". My mom said she can actually do it to 10, but I have only heard her go to 6! Either way, it's totally awesome! I just can't beleive how blessed I am to have her. She lights up every day of my life. She is so sweet and gives the best hugs and kisses. She is also so funny and I am so proud of her. There aren't words to explain how much I love her, and how much she means to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment