Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Songwriter & Comedian!

Stella is getting cuter and funnier by the day. She is talking nonstop and can say almost ANYTHING! She has come up with her own song, it goes like this:
One, Two, Big Fat Bewy (Belly)

It is so cute and funny. She just cracks me up all the time. Last weekend she was sleeping in our bed and she started waking up. She sat up and said, "Hey Guys!" lol It was so adorable.

She has a kitty book from Valentines Day. She can basically read the whole thing from memory. She has also memorized her first song all by herself. Someone Like You by Adele came on the radio when we were in the car. Next thing I know she is singing the chorus. I was flabbergasted! She has not heard that song all that much, just when it comes on the radio in the car. I think she also may have paid closer attention because I sing along with it. It was just mind blowing to me that she knew the words.



She has seemed to be getting into the terrible 2s lately.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment