Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Growing up!

The night before last Stella fell out of her crib. It was awful! She was fine, it was just scary. After she fell I took her to bed with me, but she didn't go back to sleep. It was dark in the room and she said to me, "I don't see the moon anywhere, Do you?" It was so freaking cute!

Since she fell out, I didn't want her to be in the crib anymore. That happening one time was more than enough for me. So, I have been busting my butt to try and find a bed rail to go on the side of her crib. She slept in it last night with the one side completely open. She did pretty good. The first time she woke up, she was standing in the bed. I don't think she had realized she could get out. The second time, she was standing at the gate I put up at her door.

She is growing up so fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment