Sunday, January 15, 2012

Smarty Pants

Stella has done so many funny, smart things lately I am going to try to remember all the ones I wanted to blog! Last week she had her Elmo sketch pad in the car with her, but it was evening and already dark outside. So, I told her the light in the car would go off and she wouldn't be able to see. Then a few days later we got in the car in the morning, when I got in the car the light went off. Stella said, "Oh I almost forgot about the light!" It was funny the way she said it, completely surprised! Then she said, "Silly light!"

In the car on the way home a couple days ago out of no where she said, "Shut up, Shut up Dog!" I have no clue what dog she was talking to, but I told her no we don't talk like that. I said if you say it again you will be in trouble! So then she said, " Dog Be Quiet, Dog Be Quiet!" It blew my mind, how could she know that those things mean the same thing?! Crazy!

She has also had a bunch of illnesses lately. She had strep the week before Christmas. Then a couple weeks ago, she fell and bumped her head and the next day she was so lethargic. That was the day after New Year's day so Dr. Brough wasn't in and we had to go to Immediate Care. We were there for 2 or 3 hours. The nurse practitioner said her strep test was negative, but she was worried about her head. She sent us to Kosair Brownsboro emergency room to get a CT scan. That was so scary, but her CT was fine and she was back to normal with some acetaminophen.

We had so much fun at two different weddings, one on Dec. 30th and the other on Jan. 7th. At the second wedding Stella got a stomach virus. She didn't get sick until two days later though. She puked so much! I took her to the Dr. and they did another strep test and said she still had it. That made me mad because Immediate Care said she didn't. So, she got some meds for the strep and to keep her from puking.

She has not slept well for the past month now. I don't know why, I thought it was the sickness, but she has had enough medicine to be well. I hope it's her two year molars because if it's not, I am DREADING those!

Here is a sweet video of her reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment