Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tape Fixes Everything

We took Stella to the park Sunday afternoon. She had such a good time and didn't want to leave. When we got home we were sitting on the porch. There was group of people walking down the street. Jeff said, "There's a whole family!" Stella said,.maybe that whole family wants to play with me!" They went by and she went down the stairs trying to see where they went. I told her they were gone, and asked if she needed someone to play with. She said yes, and I said, "awwww". She said, "Poor me."



Lately I have been having to repair some of her books with tape. She likes trying to help. Tonight we were eating dinner and Jeff was acting like something hurt him. She asked, "What's the matter Daddy?" He told her his elbow hurts. She said, "Don't worry Daddy I will get some tape and fix it for you!" She said it totally serious and it was so precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment