Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sunshine

Earlier the tv was on and Stella was doing something else. The McDonald's commercial came on with the girl singing, and Stella sang it word for word. I was like, no way! Goes like this, Sunshine to start my day gonna start my morning without delay, everything is going my way...

This morning we were getting ready to go to the Zoo so she could ride the Merry-Go-Round. She had a little duck and a little people girl in her hand. I explained to her that she could only take one, she didn't quite grasp what I was saying though. So, I tried to tell her a few more times. I asked, "Which one doe you want to take?" She said this one and this one. So I told her, no that is two, you can only take one. Which one do you want to take? She said, "I'll take the duck and you take the little girl!" as she shoved her into my hand. It was so funny! How can she be that smart!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment