Monday, January 14, 2013

Sweetest Thing


Stella was extraordinarily adorable this weekend. As a matter of fact she even said “That’s super adorable!” about something. It was funny, but I can’t remember what it was about. I can’t remember if I blogged about her saying “Fancytastic!” yet, but she made the word up herself. She knows I think it’s funny and she said it a lot yesterday. We went to Target on Saturday and I needed to get hand soap. We didn't get a wagon and she was taking a long time walking to get it. I probably told her a few times, “Come on we need to get the hand soap.” So once we got in the car she said, “Did you get the handsome soap?” It was funny.
She was talking to Jeff that same day and out of no where she said, “Daddy sometimes I don’t love you because your skin isn't as soft as mommy’s.” To which I just blurted out laughing. It was so random and hilarious.

We went to eat last night and it was really cold and raining. I put on her coat with a hood. I was going to take my umbrella but the underneath had gotten all wet. I picked her up to carry her out to the car and she asked me if I had a hood. I told her I didn't have a hood. So she took both of her hands and put them up on the top of my head trying to keep me from getting rained on. It was so incredibly sweet and really touched me. She is so amazing and beautiful and I thank God for her every second. 

No comments:

Post a Comment