Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sweetest Girl in the World!

Stella has been so extra sweet lately! I have to share a few things she has been saying.
Yesterday as I was walking out the door to go to work, she ran over and gave me a kiss. She said, "Be good and don't go to any wrecks!"

Then this morning I was telling her good bye, told her I loved her and all that.
She said, "Have fun today!...(pause)And don't crash into any mailboxes!...(pause)And thanks for loving me!"
It was literally the cutest damn thing.

Lately I have been telling her, "I love you so much my heart might explode!" She gets the most genuine sweet grin on her face and says, "Bones don't explode silly!!" :)

She is starting preschool tomorrow. I can't believe she is old enough for school. My baby! I am having mixed feelings, but in general I am so excited for her. She is going to love it. She loves the concept of school. She was, however, very disappointed that she wouldn't be riding a school bus. This morning the school bus stopped in front of our house and she said, "How come they get to ride the school bus and I don't?" It was pretty sad.

I can't wait for her to get to make her own friends. Up to this point she has been friends with people because they're her cousins. I am just so, so excited for her. :)

Stella found a huge Praying Mantis at Grammie & Pawpaw's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment