Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Blessed beyond words!

Stella has been so full of life lately! Clever as heck. I took her to see her first movie in a theater on Saturday. We saw Despicable Me 2 and it was really cute. She liked it a lot, I think the loudness overwhelmed her at first. Lisa watched Vivian while we were gone. That night when I was getting Stella ready for bed she said, “Thanks for everything Mommy!” It was so sweet. Lately she is big on kissing you if you have a spot that hurts. I told her I was not feeling good and she asked me where it hurt. I said everywhere. She kissed me about 3 times on my face and then said, “I’ll get the rest tomorrow.” It was so dang funny. When I told her she and I were going to go see the movie, just she and I, the first thing she asked was, “ Who’s going to protect Vivian?” 


Sunday Stella, Vivian and I walked to Panera for dinner. It was so beautiful outside and the weather was so perfect. Both girls behaved perfectly and it was just a really perfect time.  
 

It was so cute, one  day Stella was walking around the living room. She said, “Look at me Mommy, I’m walking backwards!” Then, “Do you think anybody has ever walked backwards before?” It was so funny and sweet, like she just came up with the concept of walking backwards. She is just getting so big and grown up. I am trying to embrace every moment. She is just so sweet and kind and I love her so much.


Vivian is starting to pull her self up! It’s crazy. She will be in her carseat and there are links hanging down. She reaches up, grabs them and pulls herself up. She is so strong. We are currently treating thrush. It’s tons of fun!! We’re using All Purpose Nipple Ointment and Gentian Violet. Vivian is very Violet!! J She is getting good at going to sleep on her own too. And laying in the pack in play flat as opposed to the rock n’ play. She is so adorable and happy and sweet!


Man, I am a blessed lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment