Saturday, July 13, 2013

Amazing Vivi Girl

Vivian is growing so fast! I can't believe she is almost 4 months old. She is growing up so fast! She is so good with her hands now, she can grab stuff with both hands. I have been working super hard on getting her poos straightened out. She has been having mucus in them and they were greenish. Before that they were really thick like peanut butter and orangish. So, I have eliminated dairy (5/12) and soy and gluten (7/5). It has been so hard and I am not sure if the gluten has helped or not. I am sure she is teething now. Besides a ton of drool I can see two little teeth under the gums. She loves sitting up now, if you lay her flat on the bed she literally lifts her shoulders an inch off the ground. She just recently started blowing raspberries. It's so cute. She is such a smiley baby and she is so precious. I love her so so much. She rolled over from tummy to back a couple weeks ago and she is so close to rolling from back to tummy.
Here are some pics from fouth of July.



No comments:

Post a Comment