Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Bugs

Stella is so sweet and considerate. When she is at school she likes to pick up rocks off the playground. If she doesn’t have pockets she will keep the rock in her shoe to bring home. She did it for me the first time and I was so touched. So, Monday when we got her school folder to go through it she said, “Mommy, I got a bug for you it’s in my folder.” I was kind of freaking out as I looked through the folder. Not because I am scared of bugs, but I was a little worried it might be smushed in the bottom of the folder. She said, “I hid it behind a bunch of papers so Ms. Natalie wouldn’t see it.”  At that point I was like oh gosh, my kid put a live bug in her folder. So I am slowly pulling out papers, examining each one. I get to the back of the folder and find this:

No comments:

Post a Comment