Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!

We had a great Memorial Day weekend! We left Friday night for the lake. It was a rough trip down, Vivian cried the whole way. Saturday was a gorgeous day. We took the trail down to the lake, picked up a bunch of ticks! Came back up to the house and hung out for a little while. Then we got in the hot tub for a little bit an had lunch. Then we down and got on the boat for a little bit and did some swimmig. Then we came back and had dinner.

Sunday Stella was a little drama queen. She was going upstairs to play and pretending it was China, there is a gate at the top of the stairs also. She went up the stairs and it sounded like she was having trouble so I said, "Stella, are you ok?" To which she responded, "I'm trying to live my life!" It was so hilarious and so scary!! lol Then I was trying to get her to come and let me brush her hair. I made her come over to me and she refused and said, "I live in China!" She was so feisty that day. Even though she was so crazy we still took her to Cave City to ride horses. She and I got to ride on Valentino! It was really an awesome time!





This is Stella talking about St-appling stuff. :)


Monday we cleaned all day! Then Vivian and I went to the grocery store. I picked up an avocado and she wanted to hold it. I let her hold it while she sat in the cart. She kept trying to put it in her mouth and I told her no. She acted like she was putting it in her mouth and then she would shake her head no. I got distracted an looked away. When I looked back I almost missed that she had a couple little green specks on her face. Then I realized she had bitten into the avocado. She was so funny. She kept looking up at me shaking her head no and grinning. UGH! she is so cute when she's bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment