Sunday, August 31, 2014

Bang, Bang on the Dog Ribbon

Ok, Stella and I were in the car this morning and Love Shack came on the radio. It was the end and I belted it out. She just at there with a bewildered look on her face. When it was over I asked her if she thought I was a crazy lunatic. She said, "that's the song they did at the wedding!" Then tonight she started singing it out of no where. I realized she was singing something a little different. She has informed me this is what they say, "Bang, bang, bang on the dog ribbon." Also, she had the following epiphanies:
She's going to have the longest wedding ever, it's going to be great because it's going to be a sleep over! And she's going to have a baby girl and name her Buttercup. She's so excited. 

Here are some pictures from the fun we had at Chris & Melissa's wedding.







No comments:

Post a Comment