Thursday, August 7, 2014

For Real Life

Last night Stella was acting a little out of control, so I was sitting with her in her room. She had a couple of hair clips and wanted to “fix” my hair. So, I let her take down my pony tail and do her thing. After she was done she said, “You look more beautiful than you have ever looked before! For real life!” It was very sweet. She is getting the for real from me, apparently she thinks life needed to be added on the end. 


Here is a picture of her night gown arrangement from a few nights ago.



Vivian is unfortunately learning to hit from her big sister. We are trying to teach her not to, but it’s slow going. This morning Vivian and I went into Stella’s room to wake her up. Vivian climbed up on the bed so I said, “Vivian give sissy a kiss!” So, she smacks her directly on the face. It was so awful, I felt so bad she had to wake up by being smacked in the face. She was ok, but she said, more than once,” Vivian, do you want me to show you how it feels?” Finally I said, “Honey, you can’t hit her.” She said, “But, I just……ok.” It was so funny to see how she processed it as she was talking. She can be so insightful.






Vivian is starting to talk up a storm. Sunday she said Thank You! It’s so cute the way she says it. It is really her first two word phrase. Mom said she said, “Thank you, Stella” the other day. For some reason when she says Stella now it sounds more like Daddy.



I just am so overwhelmingly blessed and thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment