Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Holy Crap!

*Deep Breath* So, I just got a call AT WORK, that they needed to reschedule my ultrasound because the tech has to leave early Friday. But, they called the office and Valerie answered, and they told her it was Total Woman. Then when I was talking to the lady, she asked me how far along I was. So I had to say six weeks out loud. I tired to say it quietly. But she wanted to change from Friday at 2 to Friday at 10:45 :( but then I know Jeff wouldn't be able to go. I had her move it to Thursday at 2:45...and I just have to hope Jeff can go. It seems like he should be able to because it's later. BUT now I am more nervous about seeing the baby because it's a day earlier...6 weeks 4 days. Just going to keep praying, and be happy that now I only have THREE DAYS LEFT!

No comments:

Post a Comment