Thursday, January 13, 2011

Man o' Man!

My baby girl is astounding! The closer she gets to a year the more things she picks up! She is learning more words so quickly! I just found out a couple days ago that she can say "Cheese" when you take a picture. And no one tried to teach her that. She loves to say Go! She picked that up from the Cat In The Hat song. On Wednesday I got her a seat for the potty, and we tried that out. I put her on for 1o minutes and she did pee! I was so excited! I made a huge deal out of it, and let her flush the toilet. Then the next day, I put her on it and she peed right away! I was shocked! Maybe it was a coincidence. And whenever I say Go Potty she says Go.


She is starting to say Eat, which makes sense since that's one of her favorite things to do!


Oh, and we have not used a paci since Sunday night! 5 days! Yay! It hasn't been too bad. I wasn't actually planning on stopping her, but she lost it in the middle of the night and I couldn't find it. She went back to sleep without it, and then I forgot to take one to my mom's house the next day. So, we just didn't look back!



No comments:

Post a Comment