Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stella Rose

Stella is getting so close to 1 year old! I am finally starting to work on the party plans. Stella still doesn't feel like walking. She seems so close, and she will walk just holding on with just one hand instead of two. Sometimes! lol She has been getting pickier about what she wants to eat, that is making me nervous! She used to eat anything I would let her! I am hoping it is just because she is getting some more teeth in. My mom and I are pretty sure she can say Gone, or All Gone. We both have heard her say something that sounds like it at the appropriate time. She LOVES her Fisher Price Kitchen she got for Christmas.

I can't remember if I blogged this, but she can say "tickle, tickle, tickle!" and she will do little tickling motions with her hands. She can also do Patty Cake all by herself. She does a quick version though! :) She has picked up a couple new words that Grammie has taught her. Down, for when she wants you to put her down. And Again, sounds a bit more like 'Gin though. She will say that usually about wanting to read a book again. She is saying Yea pretty good now, more and more new words every day! So spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment