Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Learning

I am laying here trying to learn to be patient. Trying to let go of my need for control. I know this is an important step, something I will definitely need once Stella is here. I wanted to write some of the things I have enjoyed about pregnancy:

I've enjoyed having a healthy pregnancy without major complications
I have enjoyed knowing that she is a she and being able to get to know her in that small way
I have enjoyed some of the extra attention you get as a pregnant woman
I have enjoyed feeling her move and knowing she is safe

Some things I want to remember about this pregnancy:
I have really had a relatively easy pregnancy
Stella gets the hiccups quite a bit this last trimester
For the longest time she has been head down, butt on my right side, and feet on my left
I have had terrible heartburn
Stella has had a lot of things ready for her for months
I am so blessed to have this time with my baby

I really like this quote I found
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
-Robert Brault

So, tonight I am enjoying you, Stella, in my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment