Friday, February 5, 2010

Me at 36 weeks. I will be 37 weeks tomorrow. FULL TERM! Yay! I also found out that my Group B Strep test was NEGATIVE, doesn't get better than that! lol That means no pole to pull around during delivery! Today is the 5th, my first predicted (by someone other than a doctor) delivery date. Also, last night I watched Everybody Loves Raymond and it was the episode where Deborah is pregnant with Allie, and they specifically say she has 3 weeks left. And then she goes into labor. She also has her in the police car, but hey. A sign is a sign! No sign of my mucus plug or anything though. She was being crazy active yesterday, and my back was bothering me way more. And I am for sure peeing more, but I know that is normal since her head is on my bladder, and she likes to put CRAZY pressure on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment