Saturday, February 13, 2010

Starting to get discouraged

Ok, so I really thought Wednesday night that labor was starting. Obviously it was not. But since then I have been much, much more uncomfortable. I am just having a lot of emotions, and I am really down tonight. I had been keeping a good attitude, but it's faded. I WANT TO BE IN LABOR! I was doing good, taking it one day at a time, I don't know what went wrong today. My head has really been aching, and I did a bunch of rearranging in the kitchen. I am very tired. Maybe these sad feelings are just from exhaustion. I am going to lay down soon. As soon as this heartburn medicine has a chance to kick in. I really hope when I wake up tomorrow I don't still feel this crappy! :( I am 38 weeks today by the way. Stella is super duper low. In closing, I would like to say one more time, I WANT TO BE IN LABOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment